Monday, July 23, 2012

Dhoti pants

On a day out to buy grocery, I wore a chiffon floral kurta with the dhoti pants. These are comfortable and stylish, and can be worn with both western and indian tops. If you're slightly bigger on the bottom like me, then top of your pants with a fitted tee, or an easy button down shirt to essentuate the curves. But the lot that cares less,  can wear it with a loose kurta like mine. My mantra is to be comfortable in whatever I wear, without getting stressed about those extra inches. be sure of yourself, and remember- fashion doesn't make you look good, you make fashion stand out. The clothes are just accessories to that beautiful you!!



What I love best about the dhoti pants is that they are skinny at the hem, which lets you show off your trendy flats. I added some hindustani touch with mine!!!
And don't forget that smile ladies!!!




2 comments:

  1. hey sanaya, love the dhoti pants, and the chappals are fab. i love that extra desi touch to shoes/accessories and well said about fashion!
    hope we can follow each other
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot ashi.
    sure will do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)