Monday, July 16, 2012

Train to marine drive



For a day out I prefer long skirts and Trendy pajamas with casual flip flops. the flip flops work best for monsoons. Though the skirt is tough to handle in a place like Mumbai, where it rains every half an hour during monsoons. I teamed my floral Tommy Hilfiger top and flip flops with a nude skirt that I got from Lokhandwala Market. Here you get the best bargains in town.


If your day out goes into the night then you can add a chunky neck piece to complete your look. I picked this one up from Colaba. The flee market in Colaba offers some most amazing, to-die-for accessories. Just before hopping into the famous Cafe Mondegar, I took a quick walk around the shops and was ready for the evening.




So keep shopping girls !!!


I selected this post to be featured on Street Fashion Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog post. Charismatic, electrifying and open-hearted, Mumbai is the city of dreamers, stalwarts and the common man. There is no dearth of tourist attractions in Mumbai that appeal tourists to explore the city again and again. For accommodation, check out these hotels in Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)