Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Looks free to me

I went shopping for rakhis yesterday, and guess what? I found these stalls of rakhis in the bazaar near Goregaon station. Beautiful kundan designs, neat craftsmenship, adorable patterns.




I remember back in chandigarh you would get these for 60-70 bucks each. And as unbelievable as it may sound, I got these for 2-5 bucks single piece. I couldn't stop but buy 35 of these. lol. Sounds crazy! I don't know, what Im going to do to with soo many, but a true punjabi wont let a great deal slip out of her hands, no matter what:D:D



It makes my day when pretty things come at such cheap prices. Feels like someone just gave them away to me for free. I sure am the happiest sister.

Hope you all had a amazing rakhdi(as we call it back in Punjab) and got fabulous presents and loads of laughter today.. So Keep smiling ladiess!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)