Saturday, August 4, 2012

Urban Touch

I had read great reviews about Urban Touch, so had to see it for myself. I placed the order last thursady. They said I would receive the package by next thursday, but I recieved it today. Within 3 days of my order! Can you believe it. I loved the packing. The stuff was organized in different boxes and was secured with several layers of thermocol. which you very rarely see.




My stuff was in great condition, which is very obvious. I have to add it looked exactly same as on the net. I would recommend this site to everyone. It has a wide range of products and I simply love its jewellery. Without having to step out I got an amazing deal, and don't feel cheated at all(which is a fear of many).

Its a reliable gifting option too, because the packing is such that you don't have to worry about damages or sending poor quality material to someone else. So if you away from home and it's Mothers Day, worry not ladies order on UrbanTouch and surprise your mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)