Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Flower parade

Being fashionable means being able to combine the right amount of comfort with loads of style. Florals never go out of fashion. And so I decided to add a little bling to to my florals.

I saw this cute manicure on the net, and had to try it. Its super easy, super chic and super quick. Looks tough though! So coming back to florals, this year florals have been seen bold and big. Try big bright florals instead of the small ones.

I decide to do it with my flowy floral palazzo. These wide legged trousers were a saviour for me, when I gained a little weight and couldn't fit into my skinny bottoms. sigh! They come in a wide patterns, but florals being a natural choice, this one got a room in my closet. florals are for all seasons and not can be added not only in form of shirts, cardigans and pants, but are also there on bags, shoes and other accessories. We girls can never get enough of the florals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)