Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How to..

Wear to loose silhouttes together??/ Thats the question that comes to your mind, and we generally team up one tight piece with the other loose one.. What we forget is that we can easily add shape by either using a belt, a scarf at the waist, or tuck the shirt in one side. The tuck in look got me bored so I decided to keep it comfy with a belt. Also the belt is 3 years old, and this is the innaugral look, it din't look that bad. Also there are florals, top to bottom. I just wanted to try something different with worrying about what anyone else thinks about the outfit. The brown belt with a studded dial easily separated the small and big florals. Works for me!!! a

8 comments:

  1. Great idea, using the belt to separate the florals x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look:)) thank you so much dear! I am now following you too on facebook!!:) I have a new post now and I would love to know your opinion on it:) keep in touch!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bottoms! I am now following you! Yay for new followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit, nice idea!

    Let's be blog-friends?
    Let me know: 4-TRENDY.COM
    And I'll follow you back right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your comment dear:)) I have a new post no and would love to kno your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)