Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Put your money where your heart is

Have you ever thought how your accessories can sometimes do the magic to the outfit you want? How just a bag brightly coordinates the entire outfit. Well, its 2013 and you can expect all unexpected from fashion. Box clutches to graphic prints to studded bags. They can make you drool over. I happened to find such bags lately. I hovered over to a website and saw these cute little pieces, hard to ignore. Its like putting your money where your heart is. I put on polka dot maxi with my DIY ballerinas, and let the bag hold everything else for me- eyeballs too!
You can DIY here
You can find these jute, flex and canvas bags on snapdeal.com, jabong.com and Myntra

Polka dot maxi(stitched myself)



Flex bag from House of Tara









Date with my husband after 6 months:D




How my shoes look in the night




8 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful! Love the dress and the bag.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your really taleted with stiching! looking fab asusual :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes!!!!




    please vote for Pashionality on : https://www.facebook.com/salsa/app_261742327275933
    Thanks a lot!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are looking great! And I love that bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styling..I love the bag, its so retro n fun! I think the outfit works even more because you carry it with ease n style..good to see you had fun :-)
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is so eye catching! love it! :)

    www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)