Monday, February 27, 2017

On the run

After three months of Canadian winter and a few snowfalls, I finally feel in place. Still struggling with time management,  my outfits are just last minute choices. Taking care of a toddler alone leaves you exhausted and feeling dull. A cozy sofa and coffee are all I think about after the house chores. What I need is to give myself sometime, to get dressed with utmost satisfaction and pamper myself once a while. But it will be a lie if I say I don't get my alone moments at all. A supportive husband who is as hyperactive as my kid, lets me have some quiet time everyonce a while.  Another three months and I'll be doing it like a pro. But for now I'm loving the last minute mismatched outfits. Everything has its own place and fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)