Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time for Tee

The tee is the a fashion staple. Its a girls best friend in times of rush, trouble and when she's feeling lazy. There can be no rules of wearing this versatile piece of clothing. While a half tucked in tee can give you an easy grunge look, the tee with a short pleated skirt screams sexy, and yet with your quirky tights the tee is plain chic. The fresh light mood of a basic tee makes it a winning outfit choice in all seasons for both men and women.

I decided to wear it semi-formally for a lunch with my friend and her client. I kept it simple with light makeup and an all black outfit. A tote is definitely a savior in times like theses and compliments a semi formal outfit to the fullest. For other looks in the tee you can see HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog. Leave a cooment if you'd like me to visit your page. And don't forget to like me on Facebook and Bloglovin too:)